commctl32: TaskDialog

Fabian Maurer dark.shadow4 at web.de
Wed Jan 4 13:24:26 CST 2017

Hello,

just a question about the TaskDialog/TaskDialogIndirect functions. We already
had a few patches in February  2015, but they weren't accepted for some
reason.
I'd start from scratch anyway, but something to look out for, mistakes that
stopped the old series from being accepted?
We're in code-freeze now, but I'd already start to give it a try.

Another thing, since it's an internal UI class, how do you write test cases
for those? I can probably test return value with simulated clicks, but after
all, it's mostly visual whether control are properly aligned and shown.

Fabian