Wine po issue page broken?

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Tue Jan 10 10:32:26 CST 2017

On Tue, 10 Jan 2017, Julian RĂ¼ger wrote:

> Hi Francois and list,
>
> the po issue page http://fgouget.free.fr/wine-po/ has not updated for
> quite some time.
>
> It shows abb221fa81b60f53c14f6864bbfb9453455aeeeb as its latest commit
> id (that is the git commit id, right?), which is the release of 1.9.14,
> July 2016.

That's when I got tired of running WineTest on my desktop because it
kept crashing KDE. Unfortunately the wine-po site was updated by the
same script.

I've tweaked and reenabled the relevant cron entry so wine-po should
get updated again (but I'm not going to run WineTest again yet).

      Sufficently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice.