TaskDialog implementation - Feedback needed

Fabian Maurer dark.shadow4 at web.de
Thu Jan 12 12:48:51 CST 2017

Hello,

As already mentioned in "commctl32: TaskDialog", I'm currently working on a
full implementation for TaskDialogIndirect.
Now that I have a working foundation, I figured I ask for feedback instead of
having to rewrite it later.

Since TaskDialogs are very dynamic, the approach is to create a dialog
template in memory, and then show it as dialog box.

I attached 3 patches which create a small dialog. Though it doesn't do much
(or anything) yet, it should be very easy to start from there and add all the
missing functionality piece by piece.

Criticism welcome.

Fabian