[4/5] [v2] ntdll: Provide more accurate virtual memory counters. (rebased)

Akihiro Sagawa sagawa.aki at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 09:02:19 CDT 2017

On Tue, 11 Jul 2017 22:01:58 -0600, Alex Henrie wrote:
> I don't think this patch is going to be accepted without showing that
> it makes some application usable that previously was not.

This patch set (from [2/5] to [5/5]) is related to "Sorcery Jokers" (Bug
43119). In short, it seems that this game expects virtual memory
allocations to be reflected in results of GlobalMemoryStatusEx API.

Without the patch set, it repeatly calls VirtualAlloc and fails to load
libGL.so. With the patch set, the game runs without issues. Here is the
title screen snapshot: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEYNg00VYAEfDbh.jpg

Akihiro Sagawa