Wineconf sponsorship

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Mon Jul 17 09:00:10 CDT 2017

Hi folks,

This is a reminder that the Wine Project uses it's donations to sponsor
travel to the annual Wine conference for contributors to Wine.

So if you think Wineconf sounds cool, but you can't afford to go, please
think again.  I can't promise that we'll sponsor everyone, or that we
can cover the full cost, but we are very cheerful to try!

I'd also invite people that contribute, but perhaps not as developers,
to also write in.  We are interested in expanding the voices at the
conference, and you would be very welcome.

You can email me directly to request a sponsorship (or, if you prefer,
hit up any of the other committee members - Alexandre, Austin, Marcus,
or Michael).

Cheers,

Jeremy