[2/6] wsdapi: Add code to create SOAP envelope from header and body elements.

Owen Rudge owen at owenrudge.net
Mon Jul 31 15:35:22 CDT 2017

On 28/07/2017 21:00, Vincent Povirk wrote:

 > This would be much simpler if you passed in -1 as the wide string
 > length. Using HEAP_ZERO_MEMORY to null-terminate the string is a bit
 > weird.

I'll amend that, thanks.

 > I'm not sure, but I think you need to add textNode as a child of
newElement?

It gets added as a child of "parent" (which "newElement" is also a child
of). It would be more consistent to attach it to "newElement" though,
I'll change that.

 > Do we need the namespace for SequenceID?

The namespace needs to be passed in, but it won't appear in the
generated message, as per:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/bb513682(v=vs.85).aspx

Cheers,

--