Wine uses the wrong pkg-config for 32 bit builds

Michael Müller michael at fds-team.de
Mon Jun 5 11:09:16 CDT 2017

You patch breaks the cross compilation for OSX. See:
https://builds.wine-staging.com/2017-06-05-15-57-04-job-11586/build.log

As you can see in the log, we provide a wrapper script
i686-apple-darwin12-pkg-config which sets the pkg-config variables
correctly. So far this worked without issues when compiling Wine using
--host i686-apple-darwin12. After applying your patch, I can not even
find the check for pkg-config any more in the log. Please be aware that
configure is called two times for the cross compilation. One time for
the build tools and the second time for the actual cross compilation.

Regards,
Michael