[17/17] windowscodecs: Add some tests for IWICMetadataQueryReader.

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Tue Jun 20 03:04:52 CDT 2017

Marvin <testbot at winehq.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> While running your changed tests on Windows, I think I found new failures.
> Being a bot and all I'm not very good at pattern recognition, so I might be
> wrong, but could you please double-check?
> Full results can be found at
> https://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=31731
>
> Your paranoid android.
>

> === w8 (32 bit metadata) ===
> metadata.c:2531: Test failed: unknown iid {00240e6f-3f23-4432-b0cc-48d5bbff6c36}

It looks like under Windows 8/10 IWICMetadataReader::QueryInterface() gets
queried for some undocumented interface. There is nothing fatal in this,
and it doesn't have any influence on validity of remaning tests. I'll add
a workaround and resend once other patches in the sequence get handled.

--
Dmitry.