Interested in Wine Outreachy Application

Aaryaman Vasishta jem456.vasishta at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 10:22:38 CST 2017

Hi,

Welcome to the community! Have you taken a look at the GSoC ideas page? You
can find it here https://wiki.winehq.org/Summer_Of_Code.
Take a look at the list of ideas and let us know the ones which interest
you the most. Then contact the mentor(s) mentioned alongside that
particular idea in order to get started.
Make sure to CC wine-devel in your mails, that way other community members
who are willing to help will be able to see your messages.

As always, your own ideas are most welcome as well.

Cheers,
Aaryaman