Interested in Wine Outreachy Application

Sreya Mittal sreyamittal5 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 14:03:00 CST 2017

Hi,

Thanks! I went through the GSoC ideas and am interested in the following :
1)  D3DX9 - Implement missing D3DX9 APIs
2) Tools - Winetest Scripting Interface
3) Implementing XACT sound dlls

I am proficient in C and I think I would be able to do a good job with the
project. It would be great if someone could tell me about the minimum
requirements(number of patches, or kind) so that I can fulfill that.

Thanks,
Sreya

On Sun, Mar 5, 2017 at 9:52 PM, Aaryaman Vasishta <jem456.vasishta at gmail.com