[v3 03/12] comctl32: Added basic implementation for task dialogs and add tests

Fabian Maurer dark.shadow4 at web.de
Fri Mar 10 13:18:46 CST 2017

> We usually use winetest_interactive for that.
Is that necessary if I replace the test with another in the next patch
anyways? I figured it would be enough if I don't introduce a test fail, in case
of a bisect or something along the lines.

> Also, please try to send your changes in reasonable sized chunks (max 5-7)
> in the future. Sending more patches at once only makes sense if they do not
> depend on each other.
I don't quite understand what you mean. You mean I sent too many patches at
once? But all those 12 patches depend on each other, together only they form
an implementation that could replace the current one.

Regards,
Fabian Maurer