[v3 09/12] comctl32: TaskDialog - Changed tests to allow sending messages

Marvin testbot at winehq.org
Fri Mar 10 13:15:10 CST 2017

Hi,

While running your changed tests on Windows, I think I found new failures.
Being a bot and all I'm not very good at pattern recognition, so I might be
wrong, but could you please double-check?
Full results can be found at
https://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=29422

Your paranoid android.

=== wvistau64 (64 bit taskdialog) ===
comctl32:taskdialog returned an error (3221226356) despite having no failures
comctl32:taskdialog has no test summary line (early exit of the main process?)

=== w2008s64 (64 bit taskdialog) ===
comctl32:taskdialog returned an error (3221226356) despite having no failures
comctl32:taskdialog has no test summary line (early exit of the main process?)

=== w7pro64 (64 bit taskdialog) ===
comctl32:taskdialog returned an error (3221226356) despite having no failures
comctl32:taskdialog has no test summary line (early exit of the main process?)

=== w864 (64 bit taskdialog) ===
comctl32:taskdialog returned an error (3221226356) despite having no failures
comctl32:taskdialog has no test summary line (early exit of the main process?)

=== w1064 (64 bit taskdialog) ===