[v3 03/12] comctl32: Added basic implementation for task dialogs and add tests

Fabian Maurer dark.shadow4 at web.de
Fri Mar 10 16:26:58 CST 2017

> This is usually done with macros in Wine I think, like
>
> ((x) + size - 1) & ~(size - 1).
Do we already have a macro like that I should use or should I just define it
like that?

> > +LPDLGTEMPLATEW dialog_template_create(dialog_header header, struct list
> > *controls)
> Why is 'header' passed by value?
Because it doesn't really matter. Is there a benefit passing it as pointer?

> > +    /* Align on WORD boundary for the strings */
> > +    template_data = align_pointer(template_data, 2);
>
> I don't see how it could be not aligned to WORD, could you explain?
I wasn't sure about the alignment of LocalAlloc, so I added that check. Does
it guarantee an aligned pointer?

Regarding your points I didn't comment on, I'll fix those in the next version.

Regards
Fabian Maurer