Oureachy Applicant Introduction

chhavi gupta coolaqua12 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 00:11:22 CDT 2017

Hello! I am Chhavi Gupta, a final year Computer Science Student with an
interest in applying for the next round of Outreachy with Wine as some of
the ideas have really caught my attention. I am familiar with C and have
taken a course in Computer Graphics during my third year in college. Github
Profile: https://github.com/chhavip
I am interested in the following projects:

   - Winetest Graphical User Interface
   - Winecfg / winemenubuilder - enhance MIME type handling
   - WineCE: Implement the CommandBar

I am quite new to Windows programming hence any guidance on how to get
started will be extremely helpful!

Thank You

Chhavi Gupta