Wine | Outreachy Applicant

Akarsha Sehwag akarsha15010 at iiitd.ac.in
Fri Mar 17 05:14:31 CDT 2017

Hi everyone
I am a second yr Btech student at IIIT Delhi, India. I am a newcomer
so I'll need some help to start off. I am really willing to be a part
of Wine as an Outreachy intern and upgrade to becoming a regular
contributor.
Also, I know I am starting very late but I am confident that I'll
complete the tasks given by the mentor soon.

The projects which attract me the most :

1. Winetest GUI
2. Implement resource editor and/or dialog editor
I am well-versed with knowledge of C. Though User interface
implementation I have only done in Java as of now.

3. Winetest Scripting Interface.
I know C and I have also written many scripts in Python.

Apart from scripting and UI, I am also very interested in computer
graphics but have no experience with that.

I am looking forward to some help regarding the projects and the tasks
expected to be done before the application deadline. Also, I would
appreciate some suggestions regarding the project choice (since I am
starting late and the mentors must have already chosen certain
favourites by now)

Regards
--
Akarsha Sehwag