Outreachy Internships

Iwona Kotlarska iwona260909 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 07:06:55 CDT 2017

Hi everyone,
I'm new to contributing to Wine and I would like to apply to Outreachy
Internship. I'm generally comfortable with C, but I don't understand
Wine's code yet.
I tried to download and build Wine on my computer, I followed this:
https://wiki.winehq.org/Developer_FAQ#How_do_I_download_and_build_the_very_latest_source_code_for_testing_purposes.3F
and make fails (linking actually) with undefined reference to yywrap in
function yylex in file programs/winhlp32/macro.lex.yy.c line 1032. I'm
using gcc 5.4.0.
Could anyone help me solve this compilation issue?
And suggest some small bugs to work on after succesfully compiling wine?
Thanks in advance for help!
Iwona Kotlarska