cmd: Adjust CMD_LIST to a tree-like structure and implement command chains

Flávio J. Saraiva flaviojs2005 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 19:02:46 CDT 2017

The patches will always build, the tests are what will fail (will need
the full patch set).
To avoid the temporary failure of tests the patch set needs to be
applied in one go (commit to a separate branch and then merge to
master?), but that's out of my hands.
I got "Needs splitting" so that's what i'll do, and this time I won't
try to minimize changes to other code (and therefore avoid adding
hacks).

Flávio J. Saraiva