[1/5] wsdapi: Implement WSD LinkedMemory functions [try 4]

Owen Rudge owen at owenrudge.net
Wed May 3 14:56:21 CDT 2017

On 02/05/2017 21:49, Alexandre Julliard wrote:

> Are all allocations supposed to be zeroed? This is a little surprising,
> it would need a test too.

Good point - it seems not. I can't think how I could write a test to
reliably prove that the allocation shouldn't be zeroed (as occasionally
by chance it will be), so I presume I should be OK to just amend the
implementation to remove the zeroing.

> Please don't do that, test results need to be reproducible.

Sorry, I'll submit an amended test to fix that.

Thanks,

--
Owen Rudge
http://www.owenrudge.net/