rpcrt4: Use standard Wine list to store connections in RpcServerProtseq.

Bruno Jesus 00cpxxx at gmail.com
Mon May 15 14:39:47 CDT 2017

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 4:27 PM, Jacek Caban <jacek at codeweavers.com> wrote:
> Sorry about that, I will send a fixed version. However, this rises my
> other related concern. What do you think about changing this code to
> always use winsock? We'd use single implementation, making the code
> cleaner and avoiding breaking other configs. I guess the original
> reasoning was combination of performance and less mature winsock
> implementation at the time. I don't think winsock overhead would be too
> bad in this case and ws2_32 should be up to the task.

I would vote for that, wininet was already changed and we had some
discussion about changing winhttp too [1] but Hans was not amused with
the idea ;-)
Maybe this is a good time to discuss again (?). Having a single point
of network input/output will simplify network debugging IMO.

[1] http://wine.1045685.n8.nabble.com/Re-winhttp-Handle-EINTR-from-connect-and-poll-td5906626.html