[2/3] wsdapi: Implement AddNamespace, AddNameToNamespace.

Owen Rudge owen at owenrudge.net
Thu May 18 16:47:08 CDT 2017

On 17/05/2017 18:04, Alexandre Julliard wrote:

> This looks extremely inefficient.

I've reworked this slightly so that it'll now keep track of the next
expected prefix number. In the vast majority of cases, therefore, only
one iteration of the namespace list will be required. Usually a WSD XML
context will not contain more than 3 or 4 namespaces at any rate.

We still need to check for uniqueness, as it is possible that a user
could explicitly create a namespace prefix called "un4", for instance.
I've added a test to show that the behaviour of my patch matches that of
Windows.

--
Owen Rudge
http://www.owenrudge.net/