WineConf action items

Zebediah Figura z.figura12 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 11:08:37 CDT 2017

There was some discussion about ideas for GSoC/etc. I'm a little dubious
of the aptitude of any task, but I had some potential ideas nonetheless:

* Implement the Indeo codec for VFW (bugs 27244, 36452, etc.)
Potentially other codecs (e.g. msyuv, msh263.drv), but I was unable to
find any bugs for these.

* Implement the MSI user interface (bug 39359). I did a fair amount of
work over this summer on getting the backend to work right and send a
lot of the right messages, but we still don't have the frontend dialogs.

* There are a few propsheet pages or similar we don't have—e.g. aclui,
bthprops.cpl, irprops.cpl. I don't have a bug for any of these but I
know that WinObj wants aclui and sndrec32 wants mmsys.cpl.