WineConf action items

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 13:51:23 CST 2017

Am 2017-11-06 um 17:30 schrieb Jeremy White:

> The keys are:
>   Subject line < 78 characters (~ 50 best), no period, imperative
My 2c is that that something like < 100 would be better than < 78,
mostly because some COM method names are quite long, and a subject
"ddraw/tests: blabla device::DrawIndexedPrimitiveVB foobar" doesn't
leave much room for a good description what the patch does in the
remaining space. I'd rather have a longer subject than use unclear
abbreviations (And I've already cut "IDirect3DDevice7" to "device").