Wine tests

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Wed Nov 15 09:55:32 CST 2017

> So I am happy to report that this failure is fixed and the upgrade even
> seems to have fixed other issues :-)

Reviewing recent results:
  https://www.winehq.org/~jwhite/latest.html

We do, in fact, see some encouraging progress.  I blame Alex, Zeb and
Francois <grin>.

The Linux box is down to 6 clear failures (and has a bunch of
intermittents that likely hide real problems too).

Adding Windows 8 and Windows 10 did increase our counts, but our
consistent failures are pretty small (about 13), and maybe there is some
low hanging fruit in there.... (although it is mostly ddraw type stuff).

Cheers,

Jeremy