fvwm d3d test failures

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Oct 12 13:40:30 CDT 2017

    Stefan> Hi Alexandre, Since I currently have my head wrapped around the
    Stefan> d3d message tests I'd like to give your fvwm2 test failures
    Stefan> another try. Can you send me the test failures you currently
    Stefan> see?

    Stefan> Here I see one failure mostly reliably (~90% of all runs) with
    Stefan> fvwm2 in focus follows mouse mode. I think the particular test
    Stefan> is not too important, so we can disable it, but I'd like to
    Stefan> verify first that it is the same issue you have.

Stefan,

I still work with fvwm2 and "click to focus". Since ages, I have a problem
with Switchercad http://www.linear.com/designtools/software/#LTspice where
the boxes to edit device properities and similar things don't get focus on
click. This does not happen always, but often. I think clicking a wine
unrelated window and clicking back the ltspice window gives the expected
focus.

Maybe this is related to the problem above...

Bye

Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de

--------- Tel. 06151 1623569 ------- Fax. 06151 1623305 ---------