[01/10] secur32: Implement AcquireCredentialsHandle for Kerberos.

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Tue Oct 17 03:08:57 CDT 2017

Hans Leidekker <hans at codeweavers.com> wrote:

> > Hans, are you planning to somehow reuse our patches or still prefer your
> > own way of adding Kerberos support?
>
> I don't see an immediate need to split the Kerberos code into a new
> dll. Do you have an application that depends on this?

Yes, I have an application that indirectly depends on this: it's a security
provider that installs its own DLL (GOST), adds it onto the list of existing
SSPs in the registry, and expects that secur32 would load it on the applications'
requests. Also separating Kerberos implementation moves external dependencies
out of secur32.dll.

--
Dmitry.