[01/10] secur32: Implement AcquireCredentialsHandle for Kerberos.

Hans Leidekker hans at codeweavers.com
Tue Oct 17 04:10:11 CDT 2017

On Tue, 2017-10-17 at 16:54 +0800, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> Yes, I have an application that indirectly depends on this: it's a security
> > > provider that installs its own DLL (GOST), adds it onto the list of existing
> > > SSPs in the registry, and expects that secur32 would load it on the applications'
> > > requests.
> >
> > I see. In that case, would you be willing to upstream your SSP loader
> > code?
>
> The thing is that the secur32.dll already has the SPP loading code, however
> it lacks the LSA Authentication Package (AP) manager, and the AP is another
> part of the security provider DLL.

Right, I guess I should have said SSP/AP loader code. I think this
should be a separate patch, and it could be done either before my
patches or after. Doing it beforehand would avoid some code churn of
course.

Since you have a real application to test with it would be of great
help if you could upstream your code. I wouldn't mind rebasing my
patches on top of yours.