[01/10] secur32: Implement AcquireCredentialsHandle for Kerberos.

Hans Leidekker hans at codeweavers.com
Fri Oct 20 07:11:03 CDT 2017

On Fri, 2017-10-20 at 17:00 +0800, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> It seems to me as if the MSDN pages you are referring to describe the
> > old situation, and MS has since replaced the list of providers with
> > credssp, which tunnels SPNEGO over a TLS channel.
>
> Yes, it looks like newer Windows versions have changed the behaviour,
> so I'd still suggest to create an SSP dll that is compatible with Wine's
> secur32 SSP loader expectations.

I loaded credssp directly and called its EnumerateSecurityPackages
export. It only exports a CREDSSP provider.

If I call the EnumerateSecurityPackages export from secur32 I get 9
providers, one of which is CREDSSP. If I remove that entry from the
SecurityProviders key I get 8 providers: CREDSSP is no longer there.

So while this key is consulted, it's not used to load NTLM, Kerberos
or any of the other providers.