[2/2] ntdll: Implement RtlUnwind for ARM64

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 04:53:46 CDT 2017

Am 2017-09-04 um 20:46 schrieb André Hentschel:
> +    frame = NtCurrentTeb()->Tib.ExceptionList;
> +    while ((frame != (EXCEPTION_REGISTRATION_RECORD*)~0UL) && (frame != endframe))
Unless I am blind this handles only x86-style stack handlers, and not
the function tables similar to amd64 that are likely to be present as
well on arm64. Though I guess because of the lack of arm64 compilers,
documentation and binaries from Microsoft we don't really know how
Windows (will) handle arm64 exceptions.