Wine staging 3.14 release
leslie_alistair at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 20 15:53:41 CDT 2018
Binary packages for various distributions will be available from:
Summary of the past few weeks
* Rebased to current wine 3.14 (880 patches are applied to wine vanilla)
* Reviewed and upstreamed patches.
* Corrected regression with sound not playing in Star Craft 2
* Updated ntdll-futex-condition-var
*  Stop a crash in Battle.Net.
*  Speed Improvements in Tital Fall 2.
*  dinput8 to share code with dinput.
*  Improvements to support for League of Legends.
*  Correct NtQuerySystemInformation implementation.
*  Refactor LdrInitializeThunk.
*  Allow hooking of NtCreateThreadEx.
Where can you help
* Run Steam/Battle.net/UPlay.
* Try you favorite game: League of Legends, Titan Fall 2
* Test your favorite applications.
* Steal staging patches and get them accepted upstream.
As always, if you find a bug, please report it via
More information about the wine-devel