URGENT REQUEST - WINEHQ PROBLEM

Emanuele Caracci emanu.cara at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 08:20:48 CDT 2018

Dear WineHQ developer,

I write this because I installed your program to authenticate Logic Pro X
by following this guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufULIABO4qs&t=183s

1) Uninstalling WineHQ by removing it from the Applications section does
not remove even the Codecs that have been installed. I would like to know
how you can completely remove the application.

2) Following the program FAQ in the Unistall section (4.1 and 4.4) at the
link: https://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ
I inserted those codes on the terminal of my Mac and in this mode it has
been removed all the files on the Mac! It's a nice mess because I lost all
my documents! All the application data and all user files on the Mac have
been erased. The Mac is also unable to shut down. Can they be recovered
with inverse codes?

I need help urgently!
*I await your urgent reply as soon as possible.*

Thank you,

*Emanuele Caracci - www.emanuelecaracci.com
<http://www.emanuelecaracci.com/> - +39/3461314467*
[image: image.png]

Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio e negli eventuali allegati
sono da considerarsi riservati ed il loro utilizzo è consentito unicamente
al destinatario ed unicamente per le finalità sopra indicate. Qualora
riceveste il presente messaggio per errore e non ne siate i destinatari, Vi
preghiamo di darcene notizia via e-mail, di astenervi dal consultare
eventuali files allegati, di cancellare il messaggio dal Vs. sistema
informatico. Costituisce comportamento contrario ai principi dettati dal
D.Lg. 196/2003 il trattenere il messaggio, diffonderne il contenuto,
inviarlo ad altri soggetti, eseguirne copia in tutto od in parte,
l’utilizzo da parte di soggetti diversi dal destinatario e per finalità
diverse da quelle sopra indicate.
—
Notice: This message and any attachments may be of a confidential nature or
may require protection for other reasons. Should you not be the intended
recipient of this message or should you have received this message by
mistake, you are not allowed to forward, copy or disseminate the content of
the message in any form. Should you have received this message by mistake,
please inform the sender and delete the message along with the enclosures.