Introducing Myself.

Denil Verghese denilverghese at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 10:54:33 CST 2018

Hi,
    I myself Denil C Verghese, doing a degree in Bachelors of Technology.
I'm here because of two reasons. Foremost, I would like to be part of this
endeavor. I could go on saying why I liked this community, but it would
make this mail long. Second, I want to be an intern as a part of GSoC 2019.
    I've joined the IRC Channels #winehackers and #winehq as @dcv. I've
gone through this guide <https://wiki.winehq.org/Summer_Of_Code/> and other
developer guides. Submitted a small  patch(a very small one! 😋). I would
like to know where should I focus like, developing new features or solving
bugs. I'm ready to resolve any mistakes that I may make. Hoping that I
would get some guidance on how to be a part in this.

Thank You,
Denil C Verghese