GSOC Application

Sidharth Arya sidhartharya10 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 00:55:29 CST 2018

Sir,

I am a fourth year student, pursuing B.Tech in Engineering Physics at
Delhi Technological University, New Delhi, India. I would like to work
on the project "CMD - implement more robust parser".

I had been using windows for about 6 years before i started using Linux.
And I have been using Linux for about 4 years, and Wine for two years.
So i am familiar with a bit of windows administration, linux, and using
Wine. I would be obliged to work with Wine, since it has brought good
windows software to the freedom of linux.

I have attached my CV in case its needed to review my profile. Looking
Forward to working with you.

Best Regards,
Sidharth Arya