Testing Visual Styles - Is there an app that displays a good selection windows widgets ?

Hermès BÉLUSCA-MAÏTO hermes.belusca at sfr.fr
Wed Feb 21 18:30:36 CST 2018

Hello!

As always, the Wayback Machine is of great help here: a working direct download link can be found at:
https://web.archive.org/web/20140927165250/https://download.microsoft.com/download/a/3/1/a315b133-03a8-4845-b428-ec585369b285/ControlSpy.msi

Also, see this old article (archived) : https://web.archive.org/web/20170720235950/https://www.microsoft.com/msj/0798/controlspy.aspx
(and follow-ups) which mentions the first versions of the ControlSpy utility.

Best regards,
Hermès Bélusca-Maïto