Wine staging update.

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Sun Feb 25 19:26:15 CST 2018

Zebediah Figura <z.figura12 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 22/02/18 00:56, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> > 1. compiled wine-staging is not able to start up:
> > wine client error:0: version mismatch 549/544.
> > Your wine binary was not upgraded correctly,
> > or you have an older one somewhere in your PATH.
> > Or maybe the wrong wineserver is still running?
> > (there is no wineserver instances running and various other local wine branches
> > do work as expected).
>
> Sorry for the late reply, but I haven't been able to reproduce this with
> latest git. Can you please check again? Thanks.

Thanks for looking into this. No, I can no longer reproduce this problem,
wine-staging tree compiled from up to date git works here again.

Just in case I'm attachng a rebased patch that was mistakenly removed from
https://github.com/wine-staging/wine-staging/tree/master/patches/windowscodecs-TIFF_Support.

--
Dmitry.