Bugzilla permissions for Wine developers

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 18:07:04 CDT 2018

Howdy all,

Because several people asked me at Wineconf, I wanted to clarify
something regarding bugzilla. All Wine developers are entitled to
bugzilla triage permissions, all you need to do is ask. I've made a
note on https://wiki.winehq.org/Bugs, so it's there for the future,
but if you:
* Have commits in Wine
or
* Are active in Bugzilla (and aren't known for making comments of
little or not value ;) )

and you want to triage bugs (i.e., add keywords, change component,
mark stuff fixed, etc.), please send me and email and I'll get you set
up.

Thanks, and happy hacking!
--
-Austin
GPG: 267B CC1F 053F 0749 (expires 2021/02/18)