[website] German translation for vkd3d release 1.0

Julian Rüger jr98 at gmx.net
Mon Jul 9 05:56:15 CDT 2018

Wow, this is growing long...

> If it is female, then genitive would be „der Tessellation“ (the number
> of l apparently varies depending on who you ask), which is why I would
> say Tessellationshader (Shader der Tessellation), except if
> Tessellation were plural.

That's not how it works ;)

For example, Information is feminine, correct construct i.e.
"Informationsverarbeitung" (with an s), but "Verarbeitung der
Information". Just like "Tesselations-shader" (Shader der Tesselation).

Am I missing something here?

I'll go eat lunch now, later we could discuss this further off-list
maybe ;)

Best,
Julian