The future of WineConf

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 04:33:12 CDT 2018

> Am 13.07.2018 um 16:19 schrieb Zebediah Figura <z.figura12 at gmail.com>:
>
> On 13/07/18 16:15, Vincent Povirk wrote:
>>
>> Does this comment imply that the videos don't have
>> transcriptions/captions? (I was going to check myself, but the page
>> required javascript.)
>>

> Not yet, I believe, but they're intended to be added as far as I understand.
I have added captions to places that I found difficult to understand and couldn't be fixed by adjusting the volume. I don't plan on adding more captions myself because it is really tedious work to write them and match them up with the exact timings when they should appear. If somebody wants to do that task and creates an SRT file we can add it to the videos.