Wine staging 3.13 release

Andrew Eikum aeikum at codeweavers.com
Mon Jul 23 07:30:39 CDT 2018

On Mon, Jul 23, 2018 at 02:26:46PM +0200, Kai Krakow wrote:
> > Could you send me a short log with the channels from
> > https://wiki.winehq.org/Sound along with a description of your audio
> > hardware? Either private email or on bug 28282 is great.
>
> I guess that some more configuration option might have an impact.
> First, there's a recommendation to increase kernel sound buffers to
> 2048 (instead of default 64) when using pulseaudio, so I did this. I'm
> also using not quite default pulseaudio configuration.

If you made those changes just for Wine, then I'd suggest reverting
them and trying with a stock setup. If you have those changes for
other reasons, then we can try to get them to work with Wine. A
specific description of the changes would be helpful, so I can try to
reproduce on my end.

> So, I'll bundle up a package of these including the logs. It may take
> me a few days, tho.

Cool, thanks. I'm happy to help get this working again. Going through
staging will help work out the kinks :)

Andrew