K32EnumDeviceDrivers Patch

Anthony Lauzon anthony.lauzon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 18:43:16 CDT 2018

Hi All,

I've been hacking away at K32EnumDeviceDrivers trying to get it to properly
handle calls, and have made some decent progress that maybe some of you who
are experts can finish.  The reason why I am trying to implement
K32EnumDeviceDrivers is that Creative's E-MU Emulator X3 crashes when
trying to call it.  I've managed to get the app one step closer to
launching with this K32EnumDeviceDrivers implementation, which does in fact
enumerate the devices, and am now stuck on a different error.  I hope this
patch is of some utility to you all.