GSOC

Dushyant Pratap Singh iamdushyant865 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 13:28:45 CST 2018

Hello Wine community,
My name is Dushyant and I am interested in Gsoc at Wine .I am pursuing
Integrated B.Tech (Computer Science) and M.Tech (software engineering) from
Gautam Buddha University, India. Currently I am in 4th year of the
programme.

I have experience in Competitive Programming (primary language C++) and
have won and participated in many of the Algorithmic & Data Structures
competitions.

Here is my Linkedin:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/dushyant-pratap-singh-044658128/

Project that i am interested in are
1) Implement Calculator App :- I can code the Calculator in C ,i need some
pointers how to connect it with wine.
2)Make explorer.exe more useful :- I need some pointers on how to build a
patch for this.

Regards

Dushyant Pratap Singh