GSOC

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 11:45:24 CST 2018

On Mar 4, 2018 10:49, "Abhishek Kumar" <abhishek.sec09 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi
i want to know the following.
How does copy paste operation of explorer.exe work?
what is the working phenomena of drag and drop?Please reply soon as
possible.

Please don't send multiple emails (in multiple threads) about the same
thing. Give people time to respond. Not everyone is active on a Sunday or
in the same time zone as you.

I'm not sure I understand your questions, but I'll try:

Copy/paste is (as far as I know) unimplemented in explorer. Goal would be
to make it possible to copy/cut files and paste them elsewhere.

Drag and drop refers to dragging a file and dropping it into another
window, which then does something with it. For example, dragging a .ogg
file and dropping it on a VLC player window, which then plays the file.