Wine staging 3.3 release

Alistair Leslie-Hughes leslie_alistair at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 6 01:32:39 CST 2018

Hi,

I would like to thank everyone's for there support during this
transition of wine-staging to new maintainers.

We have decided for the first few releases to have the packages
published to the following repository.
https://repos.wine-staging.com/alesliehughes/

Once people give this a workout and confirm that it's still working.
I'll get it moved and it we become an official staging release.

This is not permanent situation and once the new staging team has
successfully released a few times.  We'll push directly as a
wine-staging release.

Please bear with us during this changeover period. The last thing we
want, is to break wine-staging on systems where it's currently working.

Summary of the past few weeks
* Rebased to current wine 3.3 (Over 1000 patches are applied to wine
vanilla)
* Associated more patches to wine bug.
* Reviewed and upstreamed patches.

Where can you help
* Run Steam/Battle.net.
* Try you favorite game WOW/Diablo 3/Overwatch/Need for Speed to name a few.
* Test your favorite applicaions.
* Steal staging patches and get the accepted upstream.

As always, if you find a bug, please report it via
https://bugs.winehq.com

Best Regards
 Alistair.