Suggestion: VK_APPS key (i.e. popup menu key)

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 06:50:32 CDT 2018

> Am 26.03.2018 um 13:41 schrieb Gero Zahn <geroz at gmx.de>:
>
> Hi,
>
> thanks for the additional information. ... I get that, I totally do. But I'm not fully sure if I can comply in all the detail.
>
> Let's try it like this -- will this already suffice?
The recommended way is to use git send-email. https://wiki.winehq.org/Git_Wine_Tutorial#Sending_the_patches_using_SMTP <https://wiki.winehq.org/Git_Wine_Tutorial#Sending_the_patches_using_SMTP> has a quick introduction, but I recommend to try to send the patch to yourself first before changing the destination address to wine-devel at winehq.org <mailto:wine-devel at winehq.org>.

The wiki page also provides other ways to generate the patch emails.