WineConf and sound recording

M. GOUJON ale.goujon at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 13:30:04 CDT 2018

Hi everyone,

Recordings of previous wine confs have been somewhat disappointing
especially the sound part: microphone buggy, people asking question too
far from the micro...
Some of you are native English speakers, others not and understanding
everyone quickly becomes a challenge (and you ends up with a headache).

May I suggest you to buy some clip-on microphones ?
Handheld ones ones are heavy and people always forget to speak in it.
If you wanna invest some bucks, digital recorders are the best option.

If needed, I can donate those missing bucks.