Call for WineConf presentations

Josh DuBois duboisj at codeweavers.com
Thu Mar 29 22:23:47 CDT 2018

I think it would be very interesting myself, yes.

I don't know whether there's room in such a talk for this, but to me it
seems that various paths forward in D3D are getting hard to keep track
of.  For example, there's Vulkan work now in Wine, and I gather Vulkan
is also possibly useful as a springboard for other capabilities as
well?  Last year we also discussed Metal (I know, macOS) and DX11.  Then
on Android there is the possibility of D3D over GLES.  If there's any
way to have some concise summary of those things, perhaps it would make
it easier for non-D3D people to keep track of where things might be headed.

But I'm sure I'll be interested, regardless of whether that's a sensible
portion of such a talk.