Wine staging 3.5 release
leslie_alistair at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 31 16:55:01 CDT 2018
Packages have been published to the following repository.
Summary of the past few weeks
* Rebased to current wine 3.5 (950 patches are applied to wine vanilla)
* All existing bcrypt patches accepted upstream (Thank Hans for reviewing)
* Removed patches that have already being fixed upstream.
* Reviewed and upstreamed patches.
* Corrected 1D Texture support.
* Added support for Implicit MTA.
* Added more ntoskrnl stubs for BattlEye service
* Added support for fucntion BCryptDeriveKeyPBKDF2
* Added function _crtCaptureCurrentContext for Rise of the Tomb Raider
Where can you help
* Run Steam/Battle.net/UPlay.
* Try you favorite game: Banished, Claybook, Diablo 2
* Test your favorite applications.
* Steal staging patches and get them accepted upstream.
As always, if you find a bug, please report it via
More information about the wine-devel