WineConf 2018

KKing kicking177 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 05:35:41 CDT 2018

<<We still have a fair number of free slots for talks.>>

State of USB detection, the wiki intimates devices would need to be
plugged in before wine starts. Is detection while wine is running in the
roadmap and if so status?

Also, just an opinion, but I preferred it when patches had their own
mailing list.... If you just want to monitor the wine development from
time to time from the email digest, makes it hard to notice for instance
WineConf amongst some verbose patch after patch. Possibly what maybe
more constructive is only the mails with the excerpts of patches that
are being commented on being present on the wine-devel list, this aids
when following what is acceptable or not.

KK