What happened to dev.wine-staging.com?

Sebastian Lackner sebastian at fds-team.de
Fri May 25 09:33:30 CDT 2018

> What happened to https://dev.wine-staging.com/?
>
> I had a patchset proposal there that was reviewed and commented upon.
>
> Now the address redirects to https://bugs.winehq.org/
>
> Is the wine-staging patchset proposal/review system definitively
> abandoned?

Hi guys,

sorry for the inconvenience, but we are just in the middle of
transferring the wine-staging.com domain to the new Staging
maintainers. The website hasn't received any updates in a while, and
the patch tracker has not been used since several months. Now that
Alistair is officially the new maintainer of the Staging branch and we
are no longer involved in the project, we decided that it makes most
sense to hand over control of the domain. If you had any pending
patches, please get in touch with Alistair to check if/how they can be
integrated into his new repository.

Best Regards,
Sebastian Lackner