Wine staging patches submission

Alistair Leslie-Hughes leslie_alistair at hotmail.com
Fri May 25 18:23:46 CDT 2018

Hi,

Since any patches submitted for being included in wine-staging will be

fixing a bug in wine. It has been decided that we'll use bugzilla for

submission.  This way anyone can follow the follow the status of patch,

discussion of what/why things changed and when it's finally upstream.

We are trying to avoid the situation of "What was that patch trying to
fix", or

"I see what it's doing but what application can I use to verify".

Once the bug it created and the patch(s) attached,  email myself or
Zebediah

asking for staging consideration.   Please don't just CC me on a bug and
assume

we know what you want.

Regards

 Alistair.