Build scripts for Debian/Ubuntu packages

Jason Pleau jason at jpleau.ca
Sun May 27 17:58:27 CDT 2018

Hi.

I looked around and couldn't find anything: where can I find the scripts
that builds the Debian and Ubuntu packages?

It's been a month since 18.04 was released and there are no Wine
packages for it on winehq.org. I was looking to take a shot at this and
perhaps send a patch to add bionic to the list, but I couldn't find
anything on where those scripts are located.

Anybody can point me in the right direction ?

Please, CC me; I am not subscribed to the list.

Thanks

--
Jason Pleau